Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Favorite Thing.

Been spending a lot of time doing my favourite thing... eating. The Moss Street market just happens to be filled with some of the most amazing farmers and the best pie maker known to man, we have been eating well this summer. It makes it even easier to eat well is having two fantastic cooks at your finger tips. My loving husband of Bread by Matt fame and Anna's husband Grant from Brasserie L'ecole who I believe may be the most passionate man about food that ever graced this earth, cooked up a storm last weekend... it was heavenly. Then finally my sweetheart treated me with a date night at Brasserie L'Ecole either the best or second best restaurant in Victoria... and it was all we could have hoped for. Olives, frites, good wine, great atmosphere, what else is there in life?

No comments: