Sunday, August 23, 2009

For Today...

For today, August 23, 2009:

Outside my window is a lovely wind and a not too hot not too cold summer day.

I am thinking of new projects waiting to be started.

I am thankful for yummy bread for breakfast.

In the kitchen a hot pot of tea is steeping for me.

I am wearing hand me down jeans and messy hair.

I am creating a new dress, if all goes well.

I am going to Prima Strada for a lunch date with my sweetheart and then... Inglourious Basterds.

I am reading the calendar… fall’s almost here!

I am hoping to go shopping this week.I am hearing the RENT soundtrack, Light my Candle.


Around the house is a mess from yesterdays market.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Puppet Show for Anna.
Dinner with friends.
Silk Road tea.

Here is picture I am sharing that I took in Saussignac, can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

grant and anna. said...

1. love the picture!
2. can't wait for the puppet show!!!!!
3. i wanna go shopping too!