Thursday, August 20, 2009

For Today

I found this awesome daybook prompter in the wilds of the internet from the Simple Woman's Daybook Blog. I love it and I shall use it hence forth and life shall be simple. It's a sort of fill in the blanks finish the sentence sort of thing.

FOR TODAY August 20, 2009
Outside my window our neighbours house is being raised and built upon.
I am thinking of having a nap already… is 9 am too early for napping?
I am thankful for the cup of tea Matt made me.
From the kitchen are the sounds of Bread by Matt in action.
I am wearing oops, the same thing I wore yesterday… my new hand me down summer dress from Anna.
I am creating 7 new big animals and several new minis for the market this week.
I am going... well, today I don't think I'll be leaving the house but tomorrow is bread baking day at Cafe Brio.
I am reading Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke.
I am hoping this hot hot weather goes away and I can break out my boots and scarves soon.
I am hearing drilling next door and Minisnap.
Around the house are reminders we haven’t quite finished rearranging the furniture and reorganizing.
One of my favourite things right now is the peach tart Matt made last night that we are going to have for breakfast.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Finish reorganizing.
Assist Bread by Matt in his bread making
Work on these animals
Think about bettering my market display.
Here is picture thought I am sharing of my favorite #2 guy, Maurice, who hates the hot summer days asmuch as me. Don't worry I'm not going to be one of those blogges who's all about their pet, I just like that h's glowing in the morning sun...

No comments: