Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shame and Blame!

Well, it’s been exactly 2 months since we got back from France and about the same amount of time since I last blogged, SHAMEFUL!!! So sorry for abandoning you. But it hasn’t been all fun and games for me, as 3 days after I got back, I started again at the Moss Street Market. I’ve been busy trying to get my stock back up and the market-goers haven’t made it easy on me, as they are buying almost as fast as I can sew. Yes it's a burden I can live with. It has been really nice to see the familiar faces on Saturday, and if you haven’t made it to the market yet this year, be sure to stop by and say hi when you do.

If you have stopped by my booth in the last few weeks, you may have noticed the handsome gentleman taking up half of my space. My husband Matt has been selling his delicious bread on Saturdays, and luckily the market coordinators didn’t have a problem with us sharing the same space! So now market time is also quality husband and wife time too.

I sill have a few thousand pictures to go through from the trip so as I will be posting the odd 'wish I was still there' blog in the weeks, months... years to follow.

No comments: