Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Plentiful

I haven't really mentioned yet that I have a part time job. Right around the time we were house hunting I saw that one of my favorite shops was hiring and I thought, what the hell, I could use some more stress in my life.
Plenty is "an eclectic emporium of fine foods and other goods." Pretty much you name it Plenty has it, crafts, books, tea, coffee, magazines, cardboard sculptures, pottery, random awesomeness... it never ends. And now for the last few months I have been lucky enough to be a part of it.
I thought it was going to be an added stress, but given the chaos the our lives have been in, it has been a glowing haven, a calm in the storm if you will. Sure I spend way more money than I'm making there, and yes I have gained an unhealthy addiction to the best brownies ever to grace the earth, but it's worth it.
And coming soon, I'll be doing posts about some of the foo I'm bringing home and how we've been cooking it. First up French Lentils, later today...

No comments: