Tuesday, January 19, 2010

19 Days Too Late

Happy New Year!
Here I am 19 days after the fact, but here none the less and with one bag up resolution! I resolve to blog. Yes that's right fans (um, Dad and hmmm, Anna?) you once again have a window into my life.

Other resolutions?
To finish this darned basement and never think of it again.
To take more pictures. (and then I dropped the camera in the cats water dish...)
To hanker back down at the sewing machine and make some pretty things.
To make our new house our home, rearranging furniture, painting, flea market hunting, over and over until it's perfect. Poor Matt.

Also I have decided that I could right one hell of a Sci-Fi novel if I have the attention span to do so... I mean anyone could write Sci-Fi, right? And so I have resolved to consider doing such a thing, maybe.

1 comment:

Jane-Marie said...

Yay!!! You're back. I have been waiting oh so patiently

Got some pics of the reno yet?