Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Elephant Continued

The first animal I made was an elephant for a dear friend of mine and I've since made a few custom ones so the pattern is already made, I just have to whip up a few and as soon as I do you can be sure that I'll be posting pictures! In the mean time I've found some charming elephants on etsy for your enjoyment...
We'll start with "Lets grow old and wrinkly together", a vintage image of two old and grey elephants. Its made with post consumer card stock by SugarStreetCafe.




This is Elephant Love Print 8.5 x 11 by OrangeWillow for only $15 what a steal! I don't know why but I am always drawn to drawings like this with animal heads on people, but I'm scared of masks... odd? Maybe a little.



And finally a favorite seller of mine somethingshidinghere has these forget me not elephants. Its a mini plastic elephant covered in blue glitter, whats not to love!

No comments: