Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Animals on My Etsy





I've just added a few more animals on my etsy account. It's quickly becoming a plethora of goodies. All my animals are inspired by animals in British Columbia that are listed on COSEWIC ranging from engandered to being under special concern. It breaks my heart that creatures are suffering due to our sins. Just because they can't say stop doesn't mean we should just keep trashing their homes. I use only organic linen or organic linen blends, sometimes hemp, sometimes cotton, and then all my extras are found fabrics. Every animal has a little patch on it's back for a little more detail that I hand print snd sew on, and every animal comes with it's own bag. I think the bag is an important feature, everything should come with it's own storage system...

No comments: