Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For Today

Outside my window are beautiful fall leaves blowing about the road.
I am thinking about going for a stomp through some crisp fall leaves.
I am thankful for our new house that we move into October 30th.
From the kitchen we’ve been having delicious Thanksgiving leftovers… mmm gravy.
I am wearing favourite old knee socks with HUGE holes… how embarrassing.
I am creating prizes for Matt’s 30th birthday party, you can never be too old for goodie bags.
I am going CRAZY with all these things you must think of when buying a house. Building permits, plumbers, mortgage rates, packing, cleaning…
I am reading an Idiots Guide to Remodelling Your Home.
I am hoping to have everything ready for the looming craft shows coming up for Christmas.
I am hearing A Fine Frenzy’s Bomb in a Bird Cage.
Around the house are piles and piles of things I should be doing, boxes to be filled, fabric to be cut, animals to have faces sewn on, tags to be made, clothes to be folded, forms to fill out… oh dear.
One of my favorite things right now is the new show community.

No comments: